While indoor air quality has a major impact on your health, comfort, and condition of your home, improvement is simple. Contact the experts from EAC Heating & Air to accurately diagnosis and identify concerns with your indoor environment. We won’t recommend something you don’t need. By customizing our services to your specific requirements, we implement the proven strategies and effective products to ensure a long-term solution for both residential and commercial application in the Low County Region.
Trustworthy Indoor Air Quality Services
Rest assured, our team of technicians are background checked, drug tested, factory trained, and regularly updated in evolving technology. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are qualified in a line of Healthy Home Solutions products, offering the most innovative options on the market. Targeting the entire home, we ensure quiet, low maintenance operation, outstanding warranties, and established reliability.
Find a solution to your air quality woes with recommendations from EAC Heating & Air!
Asthma, allergies, headaches, restless sleep, respiratory infection, eczema, psoriasis, and numerous ailments have been linked to issues with indoor air quality. Everything from pet dander, construction debris, cooking fumes, paint, presswood furniture, and smoking residue, to mold, mildew, dust mites, and pollen, degrade the quality of the air you breathe. And there are sources of contamination found in every room of the house. Creating a clean, healthy, and productive indoor environment, however, is as easy as dialing (843) 473-4206. EAC Heating & Air delivers cost-effective and rewarding results across Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie, Palmetto Bluff, Sun City & Beaufort, SC.
EAC Heating & Air specializes in a complete line-up of Healthy Home Solutions, including:
- Air Cleaners – filter indoor air, trapping and removing pollutants smaller than a grain of beach sand.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms – are the only effective means of monitoring the level of odorless, colorless Carbon Monoxide, and provide essential alerts.
- Dehumidifiers – regulate moisture levels in the home, improving comfort, reducing the workload of your air conditioner, and combating the harmful growth of mold.
- Ventilators – are the equivalent of opening a window, refreshing the air in the home, while recovering heat energy to trim monthly energy bills.
- UV Lamps – prevent germs and bacteria from thriving in the inner workings of your HVAC system, ensuring system efficiency and protecting air quality.