Upgrading your air conditioner? Consider a variable speed air handler to improve humidity control and comfort, while increasing energy efficiency and cutting running costs. The installation is simple and the benefits quickly pay for the investment. Contact EAC Heating & Air at (843) 473-4206, and our NATE-certified, factory trained, fully licensed and insured technicians would be happy to provide the information and service you need to enjoy superior performance from your cooling system.
Innovative Variable Speed Air Handler Installation
A standard air conditioner runs at maximum capacity at all times, drawing large amounts of energy and overworking the air handler. Such excessive amounts of air are rarely necessary. And if you’ve ever felt a sudden blast of air from your air conditioner, you know it causes uncomfortable temperature fluctuations. A variable speed handler solves this problem by automatically adjusting speed to meet exact demand at any given time. Rather than cycle on and off repeatedly, a variable speed motor achieves ideal temperature, then reduces speed, avoiding energy waste from constant starts and stops, as well as drawing less energy throughout the day.
Call EAC Heating & Air today for expert air handler services!
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, EAC Heating & Air offers a range of innovative options to enhance daily life. We provide customized recommendations to ensure peak value from your investment. All projects are handled quickly, and our conscientious specialists protect your home from harm and clean up after the job. EAC Heating & Air is your source for superior customer service, products, and results throughout Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie, Palmetto Bluff, Sun City & Beaufort, SC.
Some of the many benefits of variable speed operation include:
- Energy Efficiency – By running at lower levels and avoiding starts and stops, a variable speed air handler significantly trims running costs.
- Lower Sound Levels – Since the unit is not continuously turning on and off, or running at high speeds, it is much quieter.
- Healthier Air Quality – Because air is constantly moving through the air filter and dehumidifier, more pollutants and moisture are removed.
- Exceptional Comfort – More evenly maintained temperature avoids unpleasant fluctuations.
- Ideal for Zoning – A variable speed unit is exceptionally suited for HVAC zoning because it provides the right amount of air to each zone.
- Less Humidity! – A variable speed unit removes 2-4 times more humidity than a standard air handle.r